Please Note for all To-GO orders, we ONLY partner with Chow Now for On-line Ordering which has DoorDash as a delivery option.
If an order is placed on another website rather than through our website button and chownow app we will not be responsible for inaccuracies in preparation due to their misinformation and not taking us off their websites and apps! This extends to GrubHub, Postmates, UberEats to name just a few! Thank You
Effective 3-15-21 Please be advised per Directive 41 Section F/B Establishments
No Groups Larger Than 6 Per Table
Maximum Occupancy 50%
Reservations NOT Required anymore, and are not being taken currently at Cheyenne unless party of 6 or more! The Buffalo and LV Blvd locations are both still taking reservations for all size parties 🙂 and walk-ins too!
Please Make Sure to Keep your Mask on Unless Eating and Drinking
#LetsGetThroughThis Together #WeDontLikeItEither
Call Ahead and Make Sure a Table is Waiting For You!
LV Blvd 702-214-6700
Welcome Back Nevada
Welcome Back Las Vegas
Roger and Team Steiner’s-A Nevada Style Pub
A message from our Owner, Roger Sachs
Thank you for your patience and trust in Steiner’s Pub. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and confidence at the forefront of everything we do. We look forward to seeing you in house soon. Roger
- Restaurants are strongly encouraged to continue curbside, delivery, and/or pickup operations.
- Restaurants are allowed to open dine-in under strict social distancing requirements:
- Self-service stations (salad bars, beverage stations, etc.) are NOT permitted
- Restaurants shall require employees to wear face coverings and should encourage customers to wear face coverings, to the maximum extent practicable
- In-person or on-premises dining is limited to no more than 50% of available seating capacity, excluding bar seating (table and bar top seating).
- Reservations should be required when practicable to better achieve social distancing requirements
- Tables or available booths must be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Bar tops & bar areas within restaurants remain closed (can serve drinks at table)
- If waiting to be seated, patrons must wait outside and practice social distancing.